Know how ya feel, Genie...that "slut" tag kinda knocks ya up side the head doesn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh wellllllll.......I've been called worse! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Printable View
Know how ya feel, Genie...that "slut" tag kinda knocks ya up side the head doesn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh wellllllll.......I've been called worse! [img]eek.gif[/img]
NO NO NO Lori......that's a German BITCH!!!
Bahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Woof! Woof!
BAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YOUR TO MUCH LL !
Hehehe! [img]redface.gif[/img] I just be a little bit crazy... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Time to take this over ladies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] i dont see those test there anymore? or am i blind? *L
Yeah that first ones gone...
Try the purity test LL posted
http://www.armory.com/tests/100.html
i must be getting blind or something eh? *LOL* the old age is kickin in
Your ACL 100 Point Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 61 of 100 questions, making you 39.0% sexually pure (61.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 39.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 55.3%.
The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994